Welcome to Final Fantasy XI Answers. What would you like to know?

There is no item called "Cast Iron Plate", I Wiki'd and Googled several different ways to confirm this. There is a key item called a Cast Metal Plate you get for checking the gates in Halvung. You have to have this key item to get the heavy gates to open.

There is an item called Iron Plate that is used for BRD and PLD Trails, but again nothing called Cast Iron Plate...sorry Skyfiredancer (talk) 01:52, January 5, 2016 (UTC)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.